Home > All in One Diapers>Denims Brown tabs Charcoal Bamboo AIO with stitched in Charcol Bamboo Insert
- All In One (AIO) cloth diaper with pocket for absorbent insert.
- Fit babies 5-15 kg
- Charcoal Bamboo Inner
- Double gusset to prevent poop blow out
- One insert stiched in - 2 layer microfiber+2 layer charcoal bamboo
Pocket to add another
- One extra insert can be added (not included).
Refer the following to prepare “prep” your diaper & wash your diaper on regular basis
Regular Wash – All diapers & Inserts
Microsuede, Micro-fleece, Charcoal Bamboo inner Diapers (pockets/ AIOs)
One wash in normal water with small amounts of detergent
You can wash all these diapers & inserts together in machine (recommended) / handwash with the detergents mentioned above. Remember to use sufficient detergent. Just no fabric softeners/bleach please.
Pee diapers need a quick cold water rinse. Poop needs to be flushed off, quick rinse in water before putting into machine
A regular machine wash-rinse-spin cycle / can be done. Sun-dry the diapers.
Natural Fabrics: Charcoal bamboo insert, Hemp Insert, Bamboo inserts, Bamboo fitted Diapers, Hemp fitted diapers, Bamboo AIOs
Wash 4-5 times with small qties of detergent (first time) & dry after each wash. The more you wash and dry these fabrics, the more absorbent they get. Prep these separate from other diapers/ inserts.
Points to note:
1. Do not use Dettol on the diapers/ inserts.
2. You can use diaper liners to prevent diapers getting messy due to poop (from Pigeon/MeeMee)
3. Change both diaper and insert every 3-4 hours/ when feels full
4. You can wash diapers daily or alternate day.(3 days maximum)
5. Store used damp diapers in an uncovered diaper pail/ empty bucket in a dry area
6. Natural fibres like Hemp and bamboo would show wear and tear if left damp for more than 2 days
Let cloth diapers be your baby’s first ChuddyBuddy !!!